Thursday 24 January 2013

garance


Just a couple of things before I begin proceedings:

1. Let me get this off my chest: I love Garance. I'm assuming you love Garance. We all love Garance. What. A. Babe.

2. I'm not in the habit of re-blogging photos the day they've been posted because, well, I don't usually see a point. BUT, we all know how I like to ramble...

So, onto my point. Not only is one of my main sources of fash-spiration (I promise never to use that word again) wearing my favourite colour (green) and a coat that makes me want to forget my faux fur (joking - this wouldn't happen), but SHE'S WEARING LEOPARD PRINT JEANS. And they look GOOD. Until this moment I didn't actually realise this was possible... I almost feel like I don't know who I am anymore. 

I think I want leopard jeans? How about you guys - do you want leopard print jeans?

One last thought: Do you reckon her ankles are cold?

Find me:

9 comments:

fitsonme said...

I want leopard jeans too, they can go with anything!

xoxo Akinyi

http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

So great!!! I love it!!!!

laura. said...

Garance is one of the reasons I started blogging! Love her!!
ALSO, I nominated you for the Liebster award! There's more information about it at http://livableart.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

xoxo

b e a t r i c e said...

Great blog and nice post ;) I will be here more often. Don't forget to visit my blog too!

Miss Aggie Kwong said...

i always love Garance's style and taste.
love!

I absolutely adore your blog. Your style is great with wonderful pieces.

Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
Say meow to me on:
Miss Aggie Kwong
Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

Well actually I do have 3 pairs of leopard print jeans:D
As for Garance.. I cannot say I'm a huge fan of her, rather admiring from the distance, but this outfit is beyond me. I just don't get the combo of colorful pants with small print and the totally different upper part. When I first saw this photo, I was scrolling down the page, so naturally I first saw the head and torso, which was ok, and then ... pants and bare legs appeared. I was like o_O
Not my cup of tea.
But leopard pants? You should get them!:)

xx
Tali
www.RockMyHeels.com

Sienna R. said...

Love this outfit ^^ I'm so glad I'm in Hawaii so I don't have to worry about coats though <3

Unknown said...

I love the trousers

1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

Good·Taste·of·Life said...

nice to meet u really love ur post..
If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog , it will be a great pleasure for us to know ur view about our new blog....

Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/